Business Ethic Code of Conducts Guidelines
As a responsible and sustainable business entity, we strive to ensure that all our business arrangements are conducted in an ethical manner. This includes, but is not limited to, our arrangements with our customers, business partners, referral partners , employees and public.
- 1) Commitment to ethical business conduct.
Our Core Values include being honest, professional, and fair in our business dealings. We strive to instil this in our culture and expect it to be reflected in our business practises. This includes transactions and decisions made by our employees, representatives, or artificial intelligence.
- 2) Commitment to courtesy and respect.
We strive to conduct our business arrangements with our customers and business partners respectfully and expect our employees/representatives to be equally treated as such.
- 3) Commitment to prevent conflict of interest.
In all our arrangements, we strive to manage, mitigate, prevent or eliminate any situation that may give rise to actual or potential conflict of interest.
- 4) Commitment to transparency, clarity and suitability of products and services. We strive to ensure that our customers are provided with clear, relevant, and current information on all our products and services so that they can make informed decisions regarding our products and services most suited to their needs.
- 5) Commitment to privacy.
We will do everything possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our customers', business partners', and employees' personal data.
- 6) Commitment to fair and effective handling of feedback or complaints relating to our business practices.
We will provide channels for feedback or complaints. We will take all feedback or complaints seriously and will strive to ensure that they are dealt with and addressed fairly and expeditiously.
URUS NIAGA , Strive for Excellency .
The contents of this document/information remain the intellectual property of URUS NIAGA SDN BHD ,URUS HARTANAH SDN BHD and URUS DIGITAL SDN BHD and no part of this is to be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including electronically, photocopying, recording or in any information storage and retrieval system without the permission in writing from URUS NIAGA SDN BHD and URUS DIGITAL SDN BHD. The contents of the documents/information are confidential and its circulation and use are restricted.